We have some really great projects to help the people in our community. The projects are as follows:
- Bunny Baskets for the Foster Children (March)
- Community Easter Egg Hunt (March)
- Child Abuse Awareness (April)
- Concerts in Downtown Woodstock (May-August)
- Camp Dream GA – Camp for children with disabilities (June/July)
- Float for the 4th of July Parade (July)
- Model Legislature at the State Capitol (August)
- Child Identification Project (September)
- Camp Dream GA Motorcycle Poker Run/Bike Ride, and Bowling fundraisers (September/October and April)
- Haunted House (October)
- Woodstock Local Candidates’ Election Debates (October)
- Holiday Assistance (November/December)
- Annual Christmas Auction (December)
- Float for the Christmas Parade (December)
- Loveliest Ladies – Men in evening gown and talent contest fundraiser (throughout the year)
If you are interested in chairing any of these projects, contact email@example.com. These are just some of the projects we will be doing this year, because as you all know the Woodstock Jaycees love their community.
If there are any community projects that you would like to see us add, please contact us to discuss. And remember, VOLUNTEER to Make A Difference in our community.
Be a hero and save a life!
THE LOCAL RED CROSS NEEDS YOUR HELP!!!
The American Red Cross is always in need of all types of blood.
I challenge you to put aside any fears and excuses and donate!
YOU could save someone’s life!
Click here to find a blood drive in your area.
VOLUNTEER…To Make A DIFFERENCE!